Here’s 7 productivity tips I like from the Buffer blog. Read the original article if you want to know more about any of these. For me, just simply glancing through the 7 key points is enough to inspire me.
- Help someone today – it will make you happier and more productive.
- Develop a daily routine.
- Deal with something only once.
- Take a nap.
- Keep a journal with you at all times.
- Learn to use the word “no” more effectively.
- Avoiding the snooze button once and for all.
In case you didn’t realize, my blog is my “journal”. It’s good for keeping track of things that inspire me or resources I want to go back to. Unfortunately, it’s not great for keeping track of all the things I’m doing or working on because I can’t share everything I do at work (I really wish I could, and some day will definitely be doing this).
Leave a Reply