Yohei’s Build-In-Public Log ⚙️
I shared some of our recent AI experiments last month. As we continued to experiment, wanted an easy way to share this with fellow builders. Jump to yohei.me, and filter by category, tutorials, and more.
Here are some highlights from this past month:
- Logo Maker: Generates 10 unique logo ideas based on a simple suggestion.
- Zapier x DALLE: Upgraded our public Zapier integration to support DALLE (as well as the new GPT-3 model).
- ✨Startup Graphics Creator: Generates 100 images of varying styles based on a simple input.
- Build in Public Podcast: Interview with Yohei.
- Emails.wtf speed build: 1 hr 40 min build of emails.wtf, sped up 20x.
- NoCode x AI Walkthrough: Livestream of me teaching someone how to use NoCode with GPT-3.
- Daily Tech News: Summarized headlines from Techmeme every morning.
- ✨Magical To-Do List: Auto-drafts email in gmail based on input from Todoist (task manager).
- ✨Pitch Deck Parser: Automated pitch deck parsing + AI analysis.
Pitch Deck Parser 🔍
Calling this out specifically due to how amazing it is. We’ve built a tool that can do the following based on a pitch deck:
- Scrape the deck for text
- Create summary of key points (description, team, traction)
- Provide structured data (eg. funding target as integer)
- Categorization (eg. industry)
- Google search (eg. market size of industry)
We’ve tested pulling this data into our due diligence tool to further provide risks, relevant trends, business model, relevant trends, and more. This is built-in today into our CRM, and we’re currently talking about creating a unique founder experience on top of this, which leads us to…